Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Postcards from Around the World :)



There are a few things that I collect: rubber duckies, key chains, and postcards. Out of these collections, my postcard collection is by far the biggest! For fun, I have been putting the postcards on my bedroom door so I can look at them every day. However, I think it is about time I take them down and put them somewhere safe. It's always scary to come through my doorway with a laundry basket, a backpack, or a box because I fear bending some of the postcards on my door. While looking at my door won't be the same anymore, I think I can happily make a scrapbook of all the wonderful postcards I have :) I have postcards from countries like Bolivia, Peru, Germany, France, Spain, Greece, Canada, and the U.S.-- Utah, California (Disney Land), Arizona, Connecticut, Georgia, Forida, New York, and so on.
















3 comments:

  1. Hey! still reading :) I almost feel like im stalking you... but its fun to hear about what people are up to every once in a while.

    I LOVE collections! I collect keys, clothing labels, and napkins from across the world... haha the postcards are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex you're so cute! It made me so happy to hear that you are still reading :) I'm thinking of starting another blog but I'm not sure.... I'll let you know if I do!

    ReplyDelete