Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I'm Back :)

Well, hello everyone!  It has been a very long time since I last posted!  I actually was gone serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints from October of 2011 until the beginning of this month.  I served in Hungary :)  And it was fantastic!  I loved my mission!  And now I'm back, ready to share more little blessings of life with the world--- the tender mercies that bring so much joy to live.  I can't promise that I will post something every day, but I definitely want to get back into the swing of blogging.

Have a wonderful day!  And go make someone smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I also post it here, in case you don't notice it on the other blog:

    I watched your Hungary interview videos on youtube:

    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLo6WmFbBTUeyFj-50brtdJAWbq-WNJo0U

    You seem a very nice person and it was interesting to see your perspective of us and your love for the country. Hopefully you won't forget Hungary and the language completely and maybe you even return to Hungary sometime as a visitor.

    ReplyDelete