Thursday, June 3, 2010

Jackets, Hoodies, and Sweaters

I know that the weather is getting warmer, but something inside of me feels as though I didn't put my jackets, hoodies, and sweaters to the best use this winter. So, in order to feel better about that, I took pictures of me wearing all of them :) There might be a couple I missed that are hiding deep in my closet, but that's alright seeing as how it already took me over a half hour to get through all the others! Here they are :)
(Some of them you can't see very well, but let me know which one is your favorite! I'm just curious...)
Have a happy Thursday!!!!

















4 comments:

  1. Oh Rachel I just LOVE this post! If there's anything I love WAY too much, it's hoodies. haha. I loved all of these pictures, they're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ash!! I had been wanting to do this post for a couple weeks, and I was so happy when I finally did it! I agree-- Hoodies are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete