Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just Dance


Friday night was an awesome night! We had the opening social at Heritage Halls with the theme "Dancing Through the Decades". Needless to say, I did my best to dress up all 80's. (I wanted to go wearing yellow leggings, an awesome leotard, and fitness shorts on top-- Alas, it didn't fit with the Honor Code.) Anyway, I danced at that dance for a couple hours, but then frolicked over to the dance at Brigham Square, where my life was filled with felicity as I danced the night away with my dear friends from Club Style! :) When the dance ended at 11:30pm, my darling dancing friends and myself did a small list of things:
We got slushies from Sonic,
We went swimming at a pool at someones apartment complex,
and last but not least...
We went to Dennys.
It was a very fun-filled night!!! I didn't get back until 4:00am, and still didn't get to bed until 5:00am because I needed to shower. Nevertheless, it was an awesome night :)
(Please forgive my messy room in these pictures-- I didn't want to take the time to crop them, haha.)





No comments:

Post a Comment