Friday, September 17, 2010

Nants ingonyama bagithi Baba Sithi uhm ingonyama



A week ago today, I went to see The Lion King at the Capitol Theater in SLC with my mom and little sister. It was a wonderful experience!!!! Before going to the play, we went out to dinner and then spent some time on temple square.
During the first song of the play (The Circle of Life), all of these dancers/actors/singers came out with these AMAZING costumes. I cried, it was so beautiful! No, I was not bawling, but my eyes started watering, and I was just so happy. :) It was then that I realized that when I do finally make it to Africa, I am going to cry as soon as I can see the land from my plane window. It will be a blessed experience--one I've been waiting for most of my life. Oh how I loved the play! All of the characters were portrayed so well, and the music was oustanding. Who knew a play based off a cartoon of wild animals could be so amazing?
Thank you Mom for giving me that outstanding experience! It's right up there with Wicked for me :)






No comments:

Post a Comment