Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Having a Preference





When I put make-up on, I typically work on both eyes at the same time. I'll put eye liner on one, then on the other; eye shadow on one, then on the other; mascara on one, then on the other. I don't know why, but I just had the urge this morning to put all the make-up on one eye first to make a comparison between the two. After looking at the differences between each eye, I was reminded of a magazine I looked at yesterday while getting my hair cut. There was an article that talked about natural beauty and the preferences people have on wearing make-up or not. I'm a fence sitter. Some days I just feel like going with the natural look, while most days I tend to wear make-up if I'm leaving the house.
I hope you all have a lovely Tuesday!!!






And here are some pictures of my new haircut for those of you that are interested :) It's not too different from what I had before, but I like it!







2 comments: