Thursday, May 13, 2010

I Like


There are just some things that I love the intricate details of. A couple of those things are lace and doilies. Last week, I went shopping with my mom to find clothes that we could wear in a family picture. (We had family pictures taken last week before my little bro left. I'll be putting some of the pictures up in the future). At one of the stores we went to, I found some shirts and vests that had lacey backs, which I immediately fell in love with! I know it's hard to see in the picture (I got tired of trying to make it better quality, that I just made it black and white!), but the back of the shirt is put together like a lacey doily. Unfortunately, I didn't keep the shirt, but I am hopeful that I will find something like it in the future that I can add to my wardrobe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment