Sunday, May 2, 2010

Simply words



Hello lovelies :) Welcome to another beautiful Sabbath day! Despite the fact that the sun isn't shining very much here, it is a beautiful day after a night of rain.
So I have been considering starting another blog to go along with this one. It was kind of inspired by the book "Oh the Places You'll Go!" by Dr. Seuss. I was thinking that I could start a blog that mainly consists of pictures of me and all the places I go... whether it be to the piano bench in my front room, the post office, a foreign country, or to the sidewalk in front of my best friends house. There are so many places to go, and it could be fun to just keep track of all of them. I will let you know if I get that blog up and running :)
I really love the book Oh the Places You'll Go. My mom gave it to me as a graduation gift last year, and simply put, I am inspired by that little childrens book! If you have not read it, go read it!
Have a lovely Sabbath day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment