Friday, May 21, 2010

With a camera and a little touch of pixie dust...


"Life is full of beauty.
Notice it. Notice the bumble bee,
the small child, and the smiling faces.
Smell the rain and feel the wind.
Live your life to the fullest potential,
and fight for your dreams."
--an Ashley Smith quote

A couple days ago, my older sister and I got sick of playing card games (Skip-bo and Wacky Sixes--Justin, those are the names of the games I was trying to remember yesterday!) because we had been playing for nearly 5 hours, so we decided to find something else to do. Guess what we did... We did a mini photo shoot! Oh my lanta, it was one of the funniest things ever! We pulled clothes from each others closets, attached different bed sheets and shower curtains to my bedroom ceiling, and then just had at it!
Yesterday, one of my friends informed me about a nice little website called Picnik where you can play around with pictures and make them all fun... for FREE! Needless to say, I spent a couple hours last night playing around on the website with some of the pictures my sister and I took. Here a just a few of them! Let me know what you think :)







(I had to hold my skirt down, lol :)







2 comments:

  1. i bet you know which one's my favorite... go sabers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, we took some other good ones with those shirts! i'll have to post them so you can see :)

    ReplyDelete