Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Africa

Hello my lovelies! Anyone that knows me knows that one of the things I need to do before I die is go to Africa. I'm not sure where this passionate desire came from, but I can tell you.... it's a strong one! Since being at BYU, I have made 3 friends that are African, 1 that grew up in Africa, 1 that visited Africa, and another that served his mission in Africa and went back later for a study abroad. Oh my goodness! I have talked so much about Africa lately, it is almost ridiculous! Anyways, my friend that served in Africa and did a study abroad there has a bunch of pictures that I would like to share (I will only be sharing some though, because he has hundreds!) I hope you enjoy them :) (These pictures are from Namibia)












No comments:

Post a Comment