Monday, April 19, 2010

Nearing the end... but also a new beginning

Hello my lovelies :) Freshman year has been amazing! Making new friends, pulling funny pranks, late night episodes of spontaneous stuff, living "on my own", going to wonderful dances, and learning all sorts of fascinating things from school have all been parts of writing an excellent chapter to my life. Although it can be saddening to think of moving on, I am not afraid to say goodbye. I have always enjoyed trying new things, so it will be an excellent adventure to begin a new chapter to my life.
Yesterday, my roommates and I went out and took outrageously awesome pictures together! It'll be fun to occasionally look back on the pictures and remember the fun time we had taking them. I have attached a few of the pictures. Enjoy!









"The past year unraveled like a beautiful collage to hang on the wall. Despite the sorrows of saying goodbye, there is joy in knowing that we have memories locked safely in our hearts, and faith in knowing we will see each other again."
-Me ())-%--

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it weird that it's just OVER so suddenly? I'm going to miss it.

    You're so cute! I love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete