Thursday, April 29, 2010

She is Love

During my senior year of high school, a dear friend of mine (Shelby Randquist), had to do an assignment with silhouettes in her photography class. She was so kind to ask me to pose for some of her pictures, and later she gave me a disk of all the pictures and the finished slideshow that she made (how cool is that?). However, it took me over year to actually put all of it on my computer (I'm a little slow, haha). But now, I would like to share some of it with you! I hope you enjoy it :)
















2 comments:

  1. You're such a beautiful girl! I love your dancing skills. They just shine through in these pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ashley! You are so sweet :) I love your musical skills-- they just shine through nearly everything you do!!!

    ReplyDelete