Sunday, April 4, 2010

Inspirational

I have completely loved General Conference these past two days. This is the 3rd General Conference that I have stayed awake for every session, and I have truely seen a difference in my life since making that adjustment. Growing up, I used to fall asleep at least during one or two sessions. My parents didn't really like this, but I just couldn't help it when I got tired! ha. But the older I got, the more I came to realize just how important General Conference is. We as members of the LDS church as so privelaged to hear from our General Authorities every six months. EVERY SIX MONTHS!!! Oh, the things we can and must learn from them! I am very grateful for this semi-annual event, and for the many wonderful treasures I find from it. My testimony has truely grown in so many ways since I have trained myself to pay close attention and take notes. I am so grateful.


2 comments:

  1. I love Holland :) So I really enjoyed his, and President Monson, and I'm trying to remember whose talk it was.... but I liked the talk where the guy talked about mothers and daughters. you? :)

    ReplyDelete