Thursday, April 29, 2010

An Exciting Discovery!!!



































This post contains a plethora of pictures, I know. But, oh!, what an exciting discovery! This past week has mostly consisted of cleaning my room and job searching. The other day, I came across some CD cases, and inside of one was two CD's containing pictures that my Principal from high school took of our choirs :) (How cool is he? Very cool.) So I uploaded all of the pictures onto my computer yesterday, and I was just super excited to post my favorites! So out of the hundreds of pictures, these 30+ pictures are among the best :) Some of you could probably care less, but to me, these pictures bring so many wonderful memories flooding back to mind!
Being a part of the choirs at my high school was a very enlightening experience. I learned so much, and made so many friends that I will keep throughout my life. These pictures are from my senior year of choir. (My favorite year of choir was junior year. I'll see what I can do to get pictures from that year up, because it was phenomenal!)

1 comment: