Sunday, July 4, 2010

I got a little lost for a while....

So I did a terrible job at keeping up on blogging during the month of June. What was my problem? I don't know. But here I am, and I am back, ready to continue sharing the little (and big) blessings and joys I find in life!
Life is full of so many beautiful things. After my visit to the lovely Germany two years ago, I felt sad to realize how much of a desert Utah really is! I had a hard time seeing the beauty of it. I am now happy to say that I have found the beauty of Utah! I love it so so so so so much! It may not be as green as I wish it was (like Washington... mmmm.... I would LOVE that!), but it is a beautiful place and I am happy to call it my home :)
These are some pictures I've taken within the last week of some of the area near my home in the valley.







No comments:

Post a Comment