Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Kindness Shall Not Depart From Thee

This song is among my top favorite songs in the whole world. A little over a week ago, I was struggling through a hard time. My heart ached, and I could not hold back tears from my sorrows. Last Sunday, I had the wonderful opportunity to go to my little sisters choir performance with the Utah Valley Childrens Choir (their pre-tour concert). They sang this song, and I wept. It was just what I needed to hear. With my dads arm around me, I felt completely comforted for the first time in days after hearing this song.

This video is an outstanding and miraculous rendition of the song, and I hope you all will listen carefully to words, and let the message sink in. Gods kindness will NEVER depart from us. Fear not man, for he cannot hurt thee. I testify that God lives, and that the Son, Jesus Christ lives. They love us all so dearly. Hold on your way. I testify of these things in the name of Jesus Christ, the one who provided the infinite Atonement for us that we may always be comforted in our trials, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just LOVE that song. It brings so much comfort when I need it most. Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful testimony. You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Ash! It really is an outstanding song for me. Thank YOU for keeping a blog with so many inspiring and uplifting thoughts! I love it so much :)

    ReplyDelete