Saturday, July 3, 2010

To My Best Friend

Here's to my Best Friend:

One who has dreams and looks to the future with me.
One who is always happy and ready to have fun!

One who will play dress-ups with me... ;)
One who has taken big steps with me (i.e. graduation)
One who is musically talented :)

One who can be just as awkward as me!

One who (again) will play dress-ups with me... at the mall!!!
One who joins me anywhere-- especially on awkward dates...

One who is always willing to go on an adventure!
One who is just as shocked at our awesomeness as I am ;)

One who likes to eat out at festive restaurants with me.
One who teaches me how to bake.
One who is funny, and always fun to be around :D
One who keeps me close so I don't lose my way.
One who understands my biggest fears (one of those being fish)
One who brings out the best in me.
One who is always full of surprises!!!
One who is a true blessing in my life :)
Thanks for being the best friend I could have ever asked for! When I struggle through trials, you are always there for me with a shoulder to cry on, a listening ear, inspiring words of advice, and a spoon full of sugar to help the medicine go down :) Thanks for all you do!
Love,
Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment