Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Use it or Lose it"

I have been doing a yoga class to help me stay fit over the summer. It is so much fun! Some days I come home sore, but most of the time it's not that bad :) When I was younger, I used to look at yoga as a sissy thing meant for old women. But boy, I'll tell you what, as a dancer, I even find it difficult at times. It really stregthens your core, tones muscles, and also stregthens muscles. Sometimes when my alarm goes off at 5:50 in the morning so I can go to yoga, I just want to roll back over and fall asleep. But when it all boils down to it, I'd rather "use it than lose it". It's like, if I don't take care of my body now, who knows what will happen to it in the future! It keeps me going :)
Well, here are some pictures of some of my favorite poses :)


Warrior 2
Triangle
Tree
Downward Dog
Dancer
Crane
Childs Pose

No comments:

Post a Comment