Friday, March 19, 2010

Date

This weekend I will be going on a double date :) In all honesty, I have not been on a date in a while. Although I am only interested in being friends with this guy, I'm just happy to get out and do something, ha.
Sometime in the future when I have man in my life, I can just picture one of the cutest moments-- we are just walking down an empty street after a fun filled evening when we hear a song come on somewhere in the distance. It is a slow song, and although we cannot really hear the words, we already know the lyrics because it is one of our favorite songs. We begin to slow dance (I am wearing a dress, even though I don't really like dresses). Since the music is too soft to hear the words, my man begins to sing them to me as we continue to dance. Eventually we are doing turns and dips (he is a really good dancer). We end the dance with a kiss, and then continue our walk to wherever it is we are going on this empty street.
mmmm..... that's cute, huh? But yeah, that won't be happening for a long time, haha (at least a few more years).
For those few readers of mine, feel free to email me your idea of a cute moment on a date :) Perhaps I will post about my favorite one in the future! (you can email me at rachiepooh_1234 (at) hotmail (dot) com)






Dancing Feet

1 comment:

  1. woot for dates!!! double dates...even better!! i'll be seeing you tomorrow night miss! :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete