Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Ladies

Hello my lovelies! I took a very very very long break from blogging, but I am back :) There are just so many things to talk about, and sometimes I just become overwhelmed with trying to decide which one to post about! Well... it really isn't that stressful :) Nevertheless, here I am, and I'm ready to get back on top of things!
On Tuesday this week, I went to lunch with my best friends! Although one of the girls from our group was missing (she was at school), it was really fun to get together with those that had time :) We went and got a pizza (yumm, one of my favorite foods), and after we ate the pizza, we went to this super cute cupcake shop near my apartment! It is just one of the most darling cupcake places :) (I will post about it sometime in the near future).
Anywho, I just love my girls! They are so fun to be around, and we always lift each other up :) I just don't know where I would be today if they didn't befriend me way back when.... (Jr. High). We are just the funnest group of girls ever, haha!






Those are all my best friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment