Thursday, March 11, 2010

To Polish, or not to Polish?

I was looking at my hands today in the middle of class (who doesn't do that?), and I noticed that the nail polish was chipping pretty bad. What's a girl to do? Well, there are times that you go ahead and just help it by chipping the rest away (this helps pass the time when board). But other times you can refrain from that temptation and just wait until you get home to fix the jagged edges. I refrained today.
I like nail polish :) I have gone through many many phases of liking it and not liking it, ha. When I was a little girl, I loved it! As a young teenager.... not as much. In high school, I got back into it. Beginning of college.... meh, if I remembered to put it on, good for me! And now I'm in the phase of wearing it again :) The last time I painted my nails, I did every finger silver except for one purple on each hand. I like it! I look forward to experimenting with some more combinations when I get home today.





No comments:

Post a Comment