Monday, March 1, 2010

The Clothes Horse

Good Monday my lovelies! What a beautiful day it is :) The sun is shining, people are smiling, a couple birds are chirping.... what more could we ask for on the first day of March? For March, she typically comes in as a Lion and goes out as a Lamb... I guess we'll see what's in store soon enough!
I have recently been following a blog titled "The Clothes Horse". On this blog, the author presents her own unique sense of style which I have fallen in love with! With the vintage effect and wonderful tastes, she has created an excellent blog for inspiration when getting dressed each day, or just simply for looking at!I have attached only a few of her photos. You can follow her blog here. I will probably host more of her material in the future. I hope you enjoy :)
































No comments:

Post a Comment