Wednesday, March 24, 2010

There is Sunshine in My Soul Today

I don't know what it is about today that makes me so happy inside. It could be that I had the pleasant opportunity to chat with a friend on a bus that I haven't spoken with in weeks. It could be that I ran into a dear woman in the bathroom (she always brightens my day!). It could be that I saw a duck this morning just chillin in the parking lot while I was leaving for class. Or, it could be that I was truely spiritually fed today in my religion class. All four of those things just seemed to make my day :) I'd just like to touch on the spiritually fed aspect of my day.
I love my religion class. It is taught be Daniel K. Judd, an inspiring man that used to serve on the General Sunday School Presidency of the LDS church. What a guy. Every day I am able to take something from the class (if not more than one thing) and apply it to my life. After leaving such a wonderful and uplifting class today, I have just been so full of joy and the spirit, and I am feeling so grateful for the sunshine in my soul :)
I hope that you all have a lovely day, and that you can fill your soul with sunshine as well :)




No comments:

Post a Comment