Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A Place to Rest my Head

Yesterday, I was so blessed to have my two last classes of the day cancelled. This meant I finally got to take a nap!!! I had been wanting to take a nap for many weeks, but always found myself doing other time consuming activities that kept me from taking a nap. Once I got to my bedroom, I just let out a sigh of comfort. I was finally getting my nap!!! I changed into some comfortable clothes, pulled the bedsheets back, climbed into my bed, and finally laid my head down upon my pillows. Oh what a comfortable, relaxing place to be. Oh how I love my bed. Oh how I love my pillows! I sleep with three pillows. Two of them I actually use to put my head on, and the third is there to help structure the pillows. Sometimes, as I lay in my bed, I picture myself in just a giant pile of pillows--some big, some small; some firm, some as light as a feather. Oh what a comfortable place that would be! Eventually, my thoughts of this puts me to sleep.
So here's to pillows! What a wonderful invention :) I am so grateful we don't have to sleep on rocks. (f.y.i. My nap was about 2 hours long, and yes, I loooooooved it!)







No comments:

Post a Comment