Sunday, February 28, 2010

The Full Moon

Guess what tonight was? That's right! A full moon! And oh, what a beautiful sight is was. This evening, I was walking around outside, and I was just in awe of the beauty as the moon as i looked at it through the branches of the tree. It lit up a few of the clouds in the sky, giving it a soft frame. Although a couple of the pictures I've attatched have been messed with by computers, I hope you can appreciate the beauty of the moon as I do!
Well my lovelies, I hope you all have a splendid week! Make the best of every moment.
Choose to love rather than hate. Choose to laugh rather than cry. Choose to create rather than destroy. Choose to persevere rather than quit. Choose to praise rather than gossip. Choose to heal rather than wound. Choose to give rather than steal. Choose to act rather than procrastinate. Choose to pray rather than curse. Choose to live rather than die.
Much love to you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment