Sunday, February 21, 2010

Testifying through Music

I love those Sundays where the music sung throughout the day touches your heart and strengthens your testimony. Today was one of those days for me. Although, I admit, I had a difficult time listening to the speakers, the music pierced my heart. One of my all time favorite hymns is I Know that My Redeemer Lives. I love how the song firmly testifies of the existance of Christ and gives such strong confidence to anyone who sings it.
I am so grateful for the power of music. I have truely been blessed with many opportunities to be touched by music, whether it be I am participating in the production or simply listening to it. I pray that we can all learn to appreciate music more, because it truely is a gift from God that we should love and never abuse.


No comments:

Post a Comment