Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Friendship

Yesterday, two of my best friends came to visit me. It was very delighful spending time with them as we visited a new cupcake shop and made a pasta dinner together. I tend to hold all of my friends dear to my heart. Whether it is someone that I have known all my life, or an aquaintance that is a great example to me, I keep each individual close to my heart.
In light of Valentines Day just passing, I just want to express how much I appreciate my friends. Although Valentines Day isn't necessarily about Friendship but more about intimate relationships, I like to treat it as a time to recognize those that I really do hold dear to me. I hope we all can take the opportunities that come our way to share with our friends how much we care about them and give thanks to them for all they do.











No comments:

Post a Comment