Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Snow *~*~~

Oh the beauty of snow! For the last couple weeks, Provo has been enjoying some lovely sun and dry weather with a few spouts of snow here and there. Today was the most moisture I had been in for a while! Although the snow and rain didn't come down very heavy, I spent a lot of my time in it while walking around campus from class to class. Unfortunately, my yellow shoes got extremely wet, but that was the only downfall to the weather (in my opinion).
I just love the intricate beauty of snow. There are so many things that go unnoticed until it snows. The beautiful color of white, the complex structure of a snowflake, the blessing of having and umbrella or hooded coat/jacket, crisp cool air, and a warm home to return to at the end of the day.


No comments:

Post a Comment