Friday, February 26, 2010

Nothing Like Homemade Rolls

As I was eating a yogurt and my weekly Friday Muffin today, I was just thoroughly enjoying the variety in flavor and texture. BUT THEN!!! ... I came home and was looking on the internet when I came across a delightful picture of rolls! I then began thinking of my mothers homemade rolls and how much I love them! My mother really is an extraordinary homemaker. After growing up with three brothers on a dairy farm, she learned how to work hard, and do not just good, but EXCELLENT work! As a result, she is a phenomenal cook :) I just want to dedicate this post to homemade rolls and my mother. What an inspirational woman she is.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you ever make strawberry jam with your mom like a couple weeks ago?

    you still haven't taught me how to make it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so right! no, we didn't make the jam. my mom said that the strawberries cost too much and it would be better to make it in the right season where strawberries are good. so we're waiting :) perhaps you can join us when we make it!

    ReplyDelete