Friday, February 19, 2010

Hot Chocolate….. Yummmm….

Today while I was walking to my different classes, I enjoyed watching the pure white snow fall to the ground. Although I am not the biggest fan of winter, I couldn’t help but appreciate how beautiful the snow is. There are so many good things related to winter… snowball fights, Christmas, family time, snowmen, and some of my favorites: fireplaces, winter clothes, quilts, and hot chocolate. So over all, winter is not my season, but as you take a closer look, there are so many beautiful things that I love about it! Much love to you all!

Hot Chocolate

Hot Chocolate 2 Hot Chocolate 3 Hot Chocolate 4 brown mittens

2 comments:

  1. i'm surprised there are no pictures of scarves on this post. but then again, you wear scarves not just during the winter, but year-round!
    i think the hot chocolate with the floating thing in it looks the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah that one does look pretty good :) well, the next time i post about something like this, i will try to put a picture of a scarf with all the other pictures, ha.

    ReplyDelete