Thursday, February 18, 2010

Just a Necklace

Today, I am wearing one of my favorite necklaces. It is just a pendant on a silver chain. My mother got me the pendant for Christmas this last year from a boutique store. Oh how I love it! It is very simple, with my first name initial on one side, and random words printed on the other. The background of pendant is pink.
Although I don't pull of vintage and antique necklaces very well (let alone any other type of necklace!), I adore looking at them and seeing when other people can pull them off. I have attatched a few photos of such necklaces. I hope you find joy in the intricate designs of each necklace just as I did :)
(The pictures were pulled off of google, and I don't take credit for any of them.)




















No comments:

Post a Comment